Make my day AWARD I am very excited and happy that I got the "You make my day" award from Nicole at manualpaper Thank you Nicol...

Make my day AWARD
I am very excited and happy that I got the "You make my day" award from Nicole at manualpaper Thank you Nicole :-)you definitely made my day. It is pretty rainy over here these days and the award really cheered me up.
Now I have to find five artists that make my day to pass the award. This is hard because there are so many artist's blogs that I like....
Here is how it works
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.

2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.

3. Display the "You Make my Day Award" logo with a link to the post that I wrote. (Optional)

4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.


My favorites are:
christineclemmensen
3ster
happydoodleland
imwithsully
claudinehellmuth

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

Flickr Images